The Work Retreat in Hat Yai, Thailand
Question Your Thinking and Change Your Life – Using The Work of Byron Katie
“I need more money”
“I’m too fat”
“he/she doesn’t appreciate me”
“the world’s not safe”
Thoughts like these may constantly run through our minds, fostering fear, anger, struggle, stress, loneliness, and depression.
How would your life be if these thoughts don’t bother you like they used to again?
This weekend retreat is designed for those new to The Work as well as those who are experienced in The Work. This weekend offers an opportunity to immerse yourself in The Work as you:
- Inquire into issues on relationships, work, family, body, addictions, etc.
- Experience practical exercises that challenge habitual and destructive thought patterns to find freedom and peace.
- Discover and transform unhelpful beliefs with ‘The Work’, a simple yet profound method of finding happiness.
- Experience facilitating as well as being facilitated in this simple process.
- Discover the power of finding your own truth.
- Experience the freedom of you without your story.
Bonus: Each participant will receive a FREE 75-minute one-to-one session (worth USD80) over Skype with Sue within a month after the end of workshop.
What is more exciting than to know that you now have a tool to free yourselves from the bondage of these stressful thoughts—truly a new beginning to start living a freer life, which is your birthright!!!
For Registration, contact:
Phone No: +6017-367-1337
Friday–Sunday, 15–17 August 2014
Friday 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m.–8 p.m.
Sunday 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Anveekshana Foundation / Stream Garden
Patong sub-district Hadyai district
Songkhla province 90230, Thailand
$565—Early Bird, pay before 1 June 2014
$595—pay by 1 July
$645—pay by 15 July
Contact Troy Santos at Stream Garden for booking of accommodation: email@example.com
I will be running a weekend workshop at The Violet Flame at Bangsar in mid September.
Here is the Flyer:
A Weekend to Tap into your Inner Freedom
using The Work of Byron Katie
by Sue Lee (Certified Facilitator for The Work)
“My partner doesn’t appreciate me.”
“The world is a dangerous place.”
“I need more money.”
“I’m too fat.”
Thoughts like these may run through our minds many times a day, fostering fear, anger, stress, and even depression. The Work of Byron Katie frees you from your limiting mental stories. You will be able to identify, uncover these stressful thoughts, to witness the working of your mind and to experience the transformation that The Work brings. This process works. It is radical, and life-changing. The Work is used by leading-edge business leaders, mental health practitioners, coaches, educators, and by millions of people around the world, as a way to move from confusion to clarity. Practicing this simple process of self-inquiry, people who have spent years dealing with stress, fear, anxiety, and depression experience a profound shift in consciousness, a deep sense of inner peace, and the ability to approach problems with a clear mind.
During this 2 days workshop, you will:
• Learn to identify and understand the working of your mind
• Learn to identify and witness the effects of concepts that are limiting you
• Experience for yourself how different thoughts affect your life
• Learn to think outside of the box, and do that for yourself
• Discover new possibilities and different perspectives
• Learn to overcome judgement and welcome it in your life
• Learn how to facilitate yourself and others using The Work
• Realize what is true for you, and take home a powerful tool that can help you live with clarity and integrity
Date : 14 (Sat) & 15 (Sun) Sept
Time : 9.00am-5.30pm
Cost : RM680
Closing Date : 7 Sept
Note : Lunch is not provided
For more information or to register, please click here.