“I need more money”
“I’m too fat”
“he/she doesn’t appreciate me”
“the world’s not safe”
Thoughts like these may constantly run through our minds, fostering fear, anger, struggle, stress, loneliness, and depression.
How would your life be if these thoughts don’t bother you like they used to again?
This weekend retreat is designed for those new to The Work as well as those who are experienced in The Work. This weekend offers an opportunity to immerse yourself in The Work as you:
- Inquire into issues on relationships, work, family, body, addictions, etc.
- Experience practical exercises that challenge habitual and destructive thought patterns to find freedom and peace.
- Discover and transform unhelpful beliefs with ‘The Work’, a simple yet profound method of finding happiness.
- Experience facilitating as well as being facilitated in this simple process.
- Discover the power of finding your own truth.
- Experience the freedom of you without your story.
Bonus: Each participant will receive a FREE 75-minute one-to-one session (worth USD80) over Skype with Sue within a month after the end of workshop.
What is more exciting than to know that you now have a tool to free yourselves from the bondage of these stressful thoughts—truly a new beginning to start living a freer life, which is your birthright!!!
For Registration, contact:
Phone No: +6017-367-1337
Friday–Sunday, 15–17 August 2014
Friday 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m.–8 p.m.
Sunday 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Anveekshana Foundation / Stream Garden
Patong sub-district Hadyai district
Songkhla province 90230, Thailand
$565—Early Bird, pay before 1 June 2014
$595—pay by 1 July
$645—pay by 15 July
Lodging and Meals
Contact Troy Santos at Stream Garden for booking of accommodation: email@example.com